Once every few years a book comes along with an insight so penetrating, so powerful, and so demonstrably true that it instantly changes the way we think. Such a book is The BounceBack Artist. It isn’t the number of times life knocks you down, it’s the number of times you get back up, and Susan’s experience and wisdom will benefit everyone who reads her book.Robert Thomas Bethel
Discover the 8-step secret to transforming life’s worst obstacles…
… into your best opportunities
Best-selling author and executive business coach Susan Baroncini-Moe reveals the “secret system” to overcome almost anything life throws your way, so you can become more resilient and resourceful at work, at home, and everywhere in between.
On-sale date: April 1
Pre-order your copy of “The Bounce Back Artist” today!
Cover price: $19.99 Pre-launch Special: $15.00
Signed copy: $24.99 Pre-launch Special: $20.00
Susan Baroncini-Moe reveals everything you need to succeed, including…
- The 8-step “REBOUNDS” secret to overcoming any setback at work, at home, in relationships, and everywhere in between (chapter 6)
- How to avoid becoming one of the 57% who looks for a new job or quits following a negative performance review at work
- Why it takes longer than 30 days to master a new habit… and the exact amount of time you really need to create a more positive mental mindset (chapter 5)
- Why “sucking it up” is exactly the WRONG advice… and what to do instead to be able to move forward without feeling stuck in a negative emotional state (chapter 7)
- How to feel more positive about yourself and your situation, including one strategy you can use with the help of a free YouTube account (chapter 8)
- The “8.5 x 11” secret to stepping into your ideal future self and seeing all the possibilities available to you (chapter 8)
- The “S.M.A.R.T.” secret to creating goals you’ll actually achieve. Use this trick to create better New Year’s Resolutions, finally meet your fitness goals, and more. (chapter 10)
- The hidden strategy Susan uses to help you gauge your progress toward success (chapter 11)
- How to combat resistance to change… both internally and externally… including how to handle “well meaning” friends and family who may sabotage your growth (chapter 12)
- When to tell people about your new plan, and when to keep it quiet. Plus HOW to tell people so you get support, rather than resistance. (chapter 13)
- How to find out if you’re living a “dual life” that’s holding you back (chapter 14)
- How to put it all together so you can successfully take the next step forward (chapter 15)
Grab your copy of “The Bounce Back Artist” today.
Setbacks are inevitable but bouncebacks must be intentional. This book takes the mystery out of how to rebound more quickly and positively. It will give you helpful ideas successful, healthy people use that you can use to deal with life’s challenges.Mark Sanborn
As a business owner and entrepreneur, this book is one of the most effective and pragmatic I have seen to help leaders get unstuck.
The Bounceback Artist is a tremendous tutorial in how to lift yourself up from a setback or something you may perceive as a defeat. Susan’s transparency and compassion are entirely evident and compelling.
I recommend this book to anyone who is looking to get better (personally and professionally) and enlighten the way they see this rollercoaster we call life!Shelli Herman
On-sale Date: April 1
(Want to buy in bulk? Click here.)